What is the most powerful John Deere tractor?
Model 8850: The most powerful Deere of its time (304 engine hp.), the 8850 made Deere a dominant producer of four-wheel-drive tractors.
What is the highest horsepower tractor John Deere makes?
The 10 most powerful tractors in the world
- John Deere 9570 RT achieves a magnificent 627 hp.
- John Deere 9620RX reaches an impressive 650 hp.
- New Holland T9.700 reaches an almost unbeatable at 682 hp.
- Case IH Steiger Quadtrac 620 takes second place.
- Big Bud 16V-747 is the world’s most powerful tractor.
How much HP does a 4020 John Deere have?
The 4020 Diesel has a six-cylinder engine tested at 84 drawbar and 91 PTO horsepower. John Deere’s Syncro Range transmission with 8 forward speeds and two reverse speeds was standard, a power shift transmission was optional.
How many horsepower does a 6200 John Deere have?
John Deere 6200
|John Deere 6200 Power|
|Engine (gross):||89 hp 66.4 kW|
|Drawbar (claimed):||53 hp 39.5 kW|
|PTO (claimed):||66 hp 49.2 kW|
|Drawbar (tested):||53.40 hp 39.8 kW|